Provider Alert! New EVV Vendor System HHAeXchange Launching October 1, 2023Texas Children's Health Plan
Date: May 11, 2023
Attention: All Providers
Effective Date: October 1, 2023
Call to action: Texas Children’s Health Plan (TCHP) would like to inform providers that a new single state funded Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) vendor system, HHAeXchange, is launching October 1, 2023.
On April 26, 2022, the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) posted a solicitation for EVV System Management Services. Through a competitive selection process, HHSC has selected Accenture State Healthcare Services LLC.
How this impacts providers: Accenture will continue to be known as the Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) for this contract. Accenture is partnering with HHAeXchange to provide a new, single EVV vendor system.
Accenture’s responsibilities will include:
- Providing and managing the new, single, state-funded EVV vendor system provided by HHAeXchange.
- Reviewing and approving EVV proprietary systems.
- Coordinating EVV system integration with the EVV Aggregator.
- Providing operational and technical support for the functions listed above.
Next steps for providers: Users of the current EVV vendor systems (DataLogic/Vesta or First Data/AuthentiCare) must transition to HHAeXchange or receive approval as an EVV Proprietary System Operator by October 1, 2023.
Providers are encouraged to share this communication with their staff.
- For additional information for current EVV users, reference the EVV Vendor Transition Overview notice.
- HHSC also shared this information on the EVV web page in the notice published on May 5, 2023.
If you have any questions, please email Provider Network Management at: email@example.com.
For access to all provider alerts,log into:
www.thecheckup.org or www.texaschildrenshealthplan.org/for-providers.