Provider Alert! Former Provider Portal Health Trio will not be Accessible after December 31, 2022Texas Children's Health Plan
Date: November 18, 2022
Attention: All Providers
Providers should monitor the Texas Children’s Health Plan (TCHP) Provider Portal regularly for alerts and updates associated to the COVID-19 event. TCHP reserves the right to update and/or change this information without prior notice due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 event.
Call to action: The purpose of this communication is to inform our network providers that the former provider portal platform, Health Trio, will no longer be accessible after December 31, 2022.
How this impacts providers: The following functionalities are still available BUT will be turned off on December 31, 2022:
- Submission of claim appeals for claims with DOS PRIOR to 8/1/2022
- Review of claims submitted with DOS prior to 8/1/2022
- The ability to look up and review check information for checks with claims on it with DOS PRIOR to 8/1/2022
- Access to Innovalon
The following functionalities were recently TURNED OFF in the former provider portal:
- Users can no longer register for an account as this is our old portal
- Users can no longer review authorizations as they are on the NEW provider portal
- Users can no longer review any reports as they are not up to date with accurate information
- Users can no longer look up member eligibility as the data is not up to date with accurate information in this portal
Next steps for providers: We strongly encourage providers to migrate to the new provider portal if they have not already done so to get the most up to date information. The login page for Texas Children’s® Link is: https://epiccarelink.texaschildrens.org/EpicCareLink/common/epic_login.asp.
If you have any questions, please email Provider Relations at: email@example.com.
For access to all provider alerts, log into:
www.thecheckup.org or www.texaschildrenshealthplan.org/for-providers
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.