Provider Alert! Online Authorization Platform is Now OperationalTexas Children's Health Plan
Date: January 13, 2021
Attention: All Providers
Providers should monitor the Texas Children’s Health Plan (TCHP) Provider Portal regularly for alerts and updates associated to the COVID-19 event. TCHP reserves the right to update and/or change this information without prior notice due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 event.
Call to action: Texas Children’s Health Plan (TCHP) would like to inform providers that utilize our online authorization platform; Health Trio this platform is restored and is now functional and accepting authroizations.
How this impacts providers: A few reminders about sending authorization requests via Health Trio:
- Submit the full name for both the requesting and servicing providers
- Currently Health Trio is not able to accept additional clinical information once a request is sent. Additional information must be submitted by fax. You will be informed once this feature is available.
Prior Authorization Fax Lines
- Medical Services Fax Line – 832-825-8760 or Toll-Free 1-844-473-6860
- Behavioral Health Services Fax Line – 832-825-8767 or Toll-Free 1-844-291-7505
- LTSS and Private duty Nursing Fax Line – 346-232-4757 or Toll-Free 1-844-248-1567
Next steps for providers: Providers should notify their staff of this communication.
If you have any questions, please email Provider Network Management at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For access to all provider alerts, log into:
www.thecheckup.org or www.texaschildrenshealthplan.org/for-providers