TCHP now accepts Outpatient Authorizations for many services online via Clear Coverage effective June 1, 2017!Texas Children's Health Plan
Tired of faxing authorization requests and medical records?
Spending too much time on hold waiting to speak to an Authorization Specialist for non-urgent authorization request?
Looking for a faster, more efficient way to submit authorizations?
Why not submit your authorizations request through Clear Coverage?
What are the benefits?
- Easy to access 24/7 online access to Clear Coverage
- Receive real time authorization status by viewing your office’s home page in Clear Coverage
- Services are immediately uploaded into Texas Children’s Health Plan’s authorization for clinical review
- Automatic APPROVALS may be obtained for Genetic Testing via online medical necessity review
- Ability to upload medical records to support authorization requests
- Verify member eligibility and benefits instantaneously
- Ability to print proof of authorization
How does it work?
- Access Clear Coverage through the Texas Children’s Health Plan Provider Web Portal
- Take the online Clear Coverage training. Takes approximately 30 minutes to complete
- Schedule an on-site Clear Coverage Training by contacting your Provider Relations Manager
Want to learn more?
- Visit the Texas Children’s Health Plan Provider Web Portal at www.texaschildrenshealthplan.org/for-providers
- Contact your Provider Relations Manager today
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Provider Relations Manager at 832-828-1008 or toll free 800-731-8527 Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Thank you for your continued service to Texas Children’s Health Plan Members.