Provider Alert! New Contracting Platform, Cobblestone Gateway
Date: November 2, 2023
Attention: All Providers
Effective date: November 2, 2023
Call to action: Texas Children’s Health Plan (TCHP) is excited to launch a brand new contracting platform, Cobblestone Gateway. This new platform is available for both new and existing network providers and accessible here: cobblestonegateway.texaschildrens.org.
How this impacts providers: Providers will submit interest to become a participating provider, submit practitioners for credentialing and update rosters, as well as request changes to current Agreements via the TCHP Contracting Cobblestone Gateway.
In addition, Providers can track the status of requests and obtain copies of fully executed Agreements and Welcome Letters via their Contracting Cobblestone Gateway account.
Next step for Providers: If you are currently participating in the Texas Children’s Health Plan network, please create your account, via cobblestonegateway.texaschildrens.org.
How to join Texas Children’s Health Plan Provider Network
In order to submit a request for consideration to join TCHP’s network, please complete the following steps:
- Create a New Provider Record via TCHP Contracting Cobblestone Gateway at cobblestonegateway.texaschildrens.org
- New Users are required to create a New Provider Account in TCHP’s Cobblestone Contracting Gateway.
- Request New Provider Agreement
- Once a new account is activated, please allow 10 minutes for account activation prior to submitting a New Provider Agreement Request.
- New Provider Agreement request require a W9 and provider roster; linked below.
- Step by step instructions for TCHP’s Contracting Cobblestone Gateway can be accessed using the following link to the user guide: https://www.texaschildrenshealthplan.org/providers/becoming-a-participating-provider.
Information about TCHP’s Credentialing requirements and process can be can be referenced in TCHP’s Provider Manual.
For questions on the Contract Cobblestone Gateway process, please contact the Contracting Department via at email@example.com.
For all other inquiries please contact Provider Network Management:
Provider Network Management
1-832-828-1004, option 6