Provider Alert! CME event is coming up. Register Today!Texas Children's Health Plan
Achieving Asthma Success
Ensure that patients have the best possible asthma care, can reduce asthma triggers and recognize their medication.
Date: Thursday, March 3, 2022
Time: 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Location: Virtual Event (held via WebEx)
- Identify signs and symptoms that are indicative of asthma
- Demonstrate how to teach patients about self-monitoring and triggers
- Discuss the criteria that indicate the best results for asthma control
- Implement strategies for use of TCHP asthma high risk report in patient care
For questions, please email email@example.com.
Lisa Fuller, MD – Medical Director, Texas Children’s Health Plan
Harold Farber, MD, MSPH
Professor of Pediatrics, Pulmonary Section
Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children’s Hospital
Associate Medical Director, Texas Children’s Health Plan
Meera Gupta, MD
Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics
Director, Allergy/Immunology Fellowship Training Program
Section of Immunology, Allergy, and Retrovirology
Texas Children’s Hospital
Baylor College of Medicine
Matt Wilber, MD, FAAP
Regional Physician Leader
Texas Children’s Pediatrics
Accreditation/ Credit Designation:
Texas Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Texas Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Texas Children’s Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All planning committee members have reported no relevant financial relationship with ineligible company related to the content of this activity.
The following speakers have disclosed relevant financial relationship with ineligible company:
- Harold Faber, MD – receives research support from Agency for Health Care Policy and Research and received honorarium from American College of Chest Physicians.
- Meera R. Gupta, MD – Serves as a Formal Advisor for Sanofi-Genzyme
Matthew A. Wilber, MD intends to reference unlabeled/unapproved use of drugs or products in his presentation: Use of ICS/Formoterol as maintenance + relief medication, this use is guideline supported but off label.
*2022 Texas Children’s Health Plan. All rights reserved.