Provider Alert! 2021 Texas Brain Injury Conference and Virtual Webinar Series
Date: February 19, 2021
Attention: Relevant Providers
Providers should monitor the Texas Children’s Health Plan (TCHP) Provider Portal regularly for alerts and updates associated to the COVID-19 event. TCHP reserves the right to update and/or change this information without prior notice due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 event.
Call to action: Texas Children’s Health Plan (TCHP) extends an invite to network providers for the 2021 Texas Brain Injury Conference and Webinar Series sponsored by the Texas Brain Injury Programs at the Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC). This webinar series is in recognition of Brain Injury Awareness Month in March.
How this impacts providers: Webinar topics and registration links are available below. All webinars are scheduled for 12 (Noon) – 1:00PM (CST):
- March 3- Introduction of Person-Centered Thinking Principles and Brain Injury
- March 10-Co-occurring Disorders: Substance Use and Brain Injury
- March 17-Brain Injury Among the Veteran Population
- March 24-Correlations with Domestic Violence and Brain Injury
- March 31-Bridging the Silos — National and State Initiatives
Next steps for providers: Interested providers should click on the corresponding links above to registrar for the webinars. This webinar series is free of charge.
If you have any questions, please email Provider Network Management at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For access to all provider alerts, log into:
www.thecheckup.org or www.texaschildrenshealthplan.org/for-providers.